ACCOUNTING & AUDITING
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis.
Providing Accounting Statements & info Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly or Yearly relying upon the shoppers demand
Providing all financial Statements within the kind of Profit & Loss Account / financial gain & Expenditure Account, record, Cash Flow, Fund Flow
Providing Details of taxation collectable informations,like GST, Excise Duty & TDS conjointly
Providing taxation Computation
Projections & Reports for getting assets Loan & Term Loan facilities are provided Interactions with Auditors throughout closing
Teaching shoppers & their workers in accounting, taxation & alternative sectors will be done.
We maintain books of accounts covering the subsequent :-
1) Cash Book
2) Bank Book
3) Sales Register
4) Purchase Register
5) Journal Register
6) Debtors Receivable Management
7) Creditors collectable Management
8) Expenses Voucher Checking
9) Payroll process
10) Bank Reconciliation Statement
11) Monthly balance
12) Periodical MIS to Management
13) Inventory Books
14) GST monthly returns compilation
15) TDS Monthly / Quarterly Compilation
16) Periodical assortment report
17) Periodical Payment report
18) Monthly / Quarterly Cash Budgeting
19) Facilitate in completion of Accounts
* Statutory audit A statutory is another name of a financial audit. It is essentially an audit of the final statements of a company, i.e. the profit and loss and the balance sheet. The purpose of a statutory audit is to ensure that these accounts of the company represent a fair and accurate picture of the company’s current financial position on the date of the balance sheet.
* Internal audit: The role of internal audit is to provide independent assurance that an organisation’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
STS offered through INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGEMENT include:
Setting up of Internal Audit operate
Undertaking internal audit risk assessments
Developing risk-based assurance plans
Identifying and watching Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and Red flags (continuous monitoring)
Forensic audits and investigations
Providing specialist skills to execute audit engagements in specialized areas (fraud investigations, project watching, implementing IT systems, revenue assurance, etc.)
Imparting coaching to internal audit personnel.
Analysis of the organization, and supply the management with necessary inputs, to require a turn optimizing the Opportunities and minimizing threats and assessing the strengths and weaknesses of varied factors of production.
Support Management for future planning, Implementation & Execution through the MIS Reports generated
- Provide MIS Report to management on Monthly / Quarterly basis.
- Preparation of MIS Reports pictorially for analysing the business growth and taking corrective action.
PAYROLL PROCESS – (MIS)
- Support the HR Department for the Payroll Process.
- Salary statement preparation & filing.
- Provident fund & Employee state Insurance scheme – Workings preparation & Challan preparation & Returns Filing.
- PF & ESI Claim for Employee & appearing for assessment.
*Costing is an important subtopic of cost accounting. Standard costs are usually associated with a manufacturing company’s costs of direct material, direct labor and manufacturing overhead.
Companies Act, 2013, Section 148(2) provides for mandatory Cost Audit. Government of India, Ministry of Corporate Affairs has notified the Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules 2014.
We conduct Cost Audit and have experience and expertise in Cost Audit for over three decades.
Cost Records Maintenance
Companies Act, 2013, Section 148(1) provides for mandatory maintenance of cost records in case of certain companies both in the production and service sectors.
We provide the Guidance for Maintenance of Cost Accounting Records prescribed under the Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules 2014 and certification as regards the maintenance of Cost Records by the company.
Let’s get started.
Quality Service, Quality Accounting